10 Things I've Learned from Michael Jackson
I was lying awake at 3:00 am this morning when all of these things that I've learned from Michael Jackson started to flood my mind. I'm not sure why, but I decided to write them down and share them with you.
In reverse order:
10. If you're going to do something, be the best at it! Practice, Perseverance, Dedication, Commitment.
9. Your talents are God-given gifts meant to be shared with the world. Honor them.
8. Follow your dreams and Keep the Faith, because it's just a matter of time.
7. All creativity is channeled, so don't write the music. Let the music write itself. (Or in my case, the story)
6. If you care enough for the living, you'll make the world a better place.
5. It is possible for people to harmonize all around the world. See it's not about races, just places, faces.
4. Before you judge someone, try hard to love them. Walk 2 moons in their moccasins.
3. Keep an open mind, because there really are people who will sell their soul just to get their story sold.
2. Appreciate the people you love before it's too late because you never know if they will be Gone Too Soon.
1. The #1 thing I've learned from Michael Jackson...Love is the most important thing in the world.
What have you learned from him?
Director of Community Development
Please note: You must be logged in to comment.
David Ilan (Art... (5 articles)
Valerie (Direct... (9 articles)
Linda Higgins (D... (43 articles)
Valmai Owens (Di... (13 articles)
General Announcem... (26 articles)
Heather's Muses (1 article)
J.Michelle Gold (... (2 articles)
Jerry Biederman (... (8 articles)
Nancy Sullivan Sm... (1 article)