He says it all. Nothing left to add except, I miss and love you more
Michael Jackson’s Universal Bill of Rights – March 6, 2001
1. The right to be loved without having to earn it.
2. The right to be protected without having to deserve it.
3. The right to feel valuable, even if you came into the world with nothing.
4. The Right to be listened to without having to be interesting.
5. The right to be read a bedtime story, without having to compete with the evening news.
6. The right to an education without having to dodge bullets at school.
7. The right to be thought of as adorable, even if you have a face that only a mother could love.
The foundation of all human knowledge, the beginning of human consciousness, must be that each and every one of us is an object of love.
Before you known if you have red hair or brown; before you know if you are black or white; before you know of what religion you are a part, you have to know that you are loved.
In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope
In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort.
In a world filled with despair, we must still learn to dream
And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.
“If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with”
Michael Joe Jackson