What do you love most about Michael?:
If you want to read some things I've written, check my 'Messages'.
I know it's been awhile since I've been on. I'm in a much more positive place now. I also went to see DEMI LOVATO LIVE! Row 13(: Best night of my life <3
Rest assured I will never again be labeled as average.
Ps. Thank you, Liz (Wednesday55)
xx ~ Rissa
Hello and welcome to the mental health hot-line.
* If you are an obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
* If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
* If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
* If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want; stay on the line while we trace your call.
* If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.
* If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press
* If you are a manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer.
* If you are dyslexic, press 969696961001
* If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the
hash key until a representative comes on the line.
* If you have amnesia, press 8 and state your name,
address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.
* If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.
* If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep, or before the beep. Or after the beep.
Or before the beep. Please wait for the beep.
* If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
If you have short term memory loss, press 9. If you have short term memory loss, press 9.
* If you have low self esteem, please hang up. All our operators are far too busy to talk to you
Why does it take death to make us appreciate life?
When will we ever learn?
I am the author of my own life. Unfortunately I am writing in pen.So I cant erase my mistakes.
Thillerlady ~ "Dear Michael,
I'm not gonna cry, cause you taught me how to smile,
I'm not gonna stay behind, cause you taught me how to look forward,
I'm not gonna die, Cause you taught me how to live,
But if I loose you,
I'm gonna cry,stay behind, and die cause you never taught me how to loose you."